FREE standard shipping for orders over $49

Home / column

column — teaware


What is Kyusu? Differences to the tea pot

 The Japanese tea pot is called “Kyusu”. Kyusu and the English-style tea pot are both used to make tea with, but there are some differences. In this article, I would like to explain about 4 differe...

Recently Viewed