Yuzu Hojicha Blend, Organic (1.76 oz)
Hojicha Yuzu blend. Yuzu is a Japanese citrus fruits which has very distinct citrus scent combining hints of grapefruit and lemon. To match the toasty flavor of hojicha, we use ripe yuzu , which has more sweet with less sour taste. Also, Japanese black tea is added in this blend. Both Yuzu and black tea are grown in the same tea farm, Taruwaki-en as Hojicha under an organic environment. Japanese black tea has less astringency and mild sweetness than black tea from South Asia region. This blend has the perfect balance of the toasty flavor of hojicha, the gentle, soft sweetness of black tea, and the sweetness of fully-ripened yuzu with the pleasing aroma of citrus.
- Aroma: Freshly-roasted, Citrus scents
- Flavor: Toasty, Sweet, Distinct Yuzu citrus flavor
- Quality: Highest-grade tea leaves
- Origin: Shizuoka, Japan
- Altitude: 630 m (2,066 ft)
- Net Weight: 50 g (1.76 oz)
- Ingredients: Hojicha, Black Tea, Yuzu Rind
- Water Temp: 90°C (194°F)
- Steep Time: 2 minutes
- Servings: Tea leaves can be steeped up to 2 times
Note: We offer these steeping recommendations simply as a guide. Please prepare using your preferred method.
Everything You Should Know about Hojicha