Organic Yuzu Black Blend (1.76 oz)
The Japanese black tea and yuzu blend. Yuzu is a Japanese citrus fruits which has verydistinct citrus scent combining hints of grapefruit and lemon. And Japanese black tea has no astringency and mild sweetness. Both Yuzu and black tea for this blend are grown in the same tea farm, Taruwaki-en under an organic environment. Also, this black tea has been aged for about a year in a refrigerated room to generate sweet and round mouthfeel.
- Aroma: Floral, Woodsy , Citrus scents
- Flavor: Sweet, Smooth and Distinct yuzu citrus flavor
- Quality: Highest-grade tea leaves
- Origin: Shizuoka, Japan
- Altitude: 630 m (2,066 ft)
- Net Weight: 50 g (1.76 oz)
- Ingredients: Black Tea, Yuzu Rind
- Water Temp: 90°C (194°F)
- Steep Time: 2 minutes
- Servings: Tea leaves can be steeped up to 2 times
Note: We offer these steeping recommendations simply as a guide. Please prepare using your preferred method.