LILIKU TEA Washi Tea Canister - OBI
Japanese tradition & modern style × Craftsmanship. A tea canister wrapped in Japanese washi paper designed by Hacobe, LILIKU TEA’s master designer. Also the tin canister for this product is hand-made by the craftsmen of Kotodo Takahashi Corporation, dedicated to manufacturing tin canisters for 110 years. It provides outstanding features to protect fresh tea leaves from moisture and oxidation:
- Airtight steel inner lid to protect from moisture and oxidation
- Flat surface with no bulge between lid and body for the minimal, stylish design
- The lid that can be clicked into the body firmly and conveniently
- The cut edge curled inward for safety
- Lead-free, electric welding with no soldering
Not only for teas, this canister can be used as storage for coffee, nuts or spices!
Dimensions: H 113 mm, D 73 mm
Care Instructions: Since it is wrapped with Japanese washi paper, please be careful not to get it wet with water.
** Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color depending on the monitor’s display. We have made an effort to display as accurately as possible, however the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us before purchasing.
Artist Profile: Hakobe, master designer of LILIKU TEA. Industrial Designer. Hacobe's brand "EDO x SPORTS" is popular not only in Japan but also overseas.