Kuki Hojicha Medium Roast, 3.6oz
Medium roast flavored hojicha. Brown color that is a little darker than light roast. The flavors are round roasty.
- DELICIOUS: Award winning tea processer did roasting using tencha, which is ingredients of matcha. Very rare type of hojicha even in Japan.
- FRESH: Using kuki (stem part), taken from the first flush green tea harvested in Sayama, Saitama prefecture Japan. Stored under proper temperature control, processed in small batches.
- LOW CAFFEINE CONTENT: Roasting process reduces caffeine much.
- Flavor: Round roasty flavor and umami
- Origin: Saitama, Japan
- Net Weight: 100 g (3.6 oz)
- Tea leaves: 3g (2 tbsp) 160ml water
- Water Temp: 95°C (203°F)
- Steep Time: 40 seconds
- Servings: Tea leaves can be steeped up to 2 times