Kuki Hojicha Light Roast, 3.6oz
Light roast hojicha, which has light bodied toasty flavor and fresh aftertaste. Right Brown in color.
- DELICIOUS: Award winning tea processer did roasting using stem part of sencha. By using stem part rather than leaves, tea can be roasted finely and delicately, since stem part is harder than leaves, and it enables to roast slowly.
- FRESH: Using kuki (stem part), taken from the first flush green tea harvested in Shimada, Shizuoka prefecture Japan. Stored under proper temperature control, processed in small batches.
- LOW CAFFEINE CONTENT: Roasting process reduces caffeine much.
- Flavor: Light-bodied toasty flavor and fresh aftertaste
- Origin: Shizuoka, Japan
- Net Weight: 100 g (3.6 oz)
- Tea leaves: 3g (2 tbsp) 160ml water
- Water Temp: 92°C (197°F)
- Steep Time: 30 seconds
- Servings: Tea leaves can be steeped up to 2 times