Sencha: Deep Steamed (Fukamushi) Tsuyuhikari Cultivar (1.76 oz)
Tsuyuhikari is a cultivar with excellent color and sweetness. It is a deep-steamed tea with a strong body, characterized by less astringency and the rich umami and sweetness, with a refreshing scent. Bold umami that tastes on the tongue is almost addictive!
- Taste: Well-balanced sweetness and captivating aroma captured in a vibrant emerald hue
- Aroma: An alluring aroma that lingers on the nose
- Flavor: Perfect balance between umami and sweetness
- Quality: Highest-grade tea leaves
- Origin: Kanaya, Shizuoka, Japan
- Altitude: 200 m (656 ft)
- Net Weight: 50 g (1.76 oz)
- Water Temp: 80°C (176°F)
- Steep Time: 45 seconds
- Servings: Tea leaves can be steeped up to 3 times
Note: We offer these steeping recommendations simply as a guide. Please prepare using your preferred method.
Single Origin Tea:
Unlike many mass-produced green teas on the market that are created by blending leaves sourced from multiple producers, single origin teas ensure that each package is sourced from a single farm and tea variety.