Sencha: Deep Steamed (Fukamushi) Okumidori Cultivar (1.76 oz)
This Okumidori cultivar has a short period of shaded, which generates decent umami, comfortable seaweed aroma, then followed by clear, citrus like aroma. You can enjoy the fragrance of flowers spreading in the nose.
- Taste: Mild, delicate taste paired with a gentle aroma
- Aroma: Seaweed, citrus, clear
- Flavor: Seaweedy, bold umami
- Quality: Highest-grade tea leaves
- Origin: Wazuka, Kyoto, Japan
- Altitude: 317 m (1,040 ft)
- Net Weight: 50 g (1.76 oz)
- Water Temp: 80°C (176°F)
- Steep Time: 45 seconds
- Servings: Tea leaves can be steeped up to 3 times
Note: We offer these steeping recommendations simply as a guide. Please prepare using your preferred method.
Single Origin Tea:
Unlike many mass-produced green teas on the market that are created by blending leaves sourced from multiple producers, single origin teas ensure that each package is sourced from a single farm and tea variety.