CALM - Organic Cold Brew Green Tea, Plant-Based Tea Bag, Hojicha and Kukicha Blend
We named this cold brew tea for its calming effect, resulting from the careful blending of two traditional green tea varieties — hojicha and kukicha.
Hojicha, made by slowly roasting every part of the sencha tea leaf, is known to have a relaxing effect on the mind as well as improve blood circulation as it contains pyrazine, a naturally occurring compound in green tea that increases in concentration when roasted. The roasting also creates a bolder flavor profile, which we chose to subdue with the sweet and refreshing taste of kukicha. We highly recommend drinking our cold brew tea CALM after a meal or exercising for a restorative sense of tranquility.
The tea bags are made from plant-based material derived from corn. This means the tea bags don't contain any plastics.
- Ingredients: Organic premium Kukicha and Hojicha
- Origin: Shizuoka, Japan
- Altitude: 630 m (2,066 ft)
- Net Weight: 50 g (1.76 oz) / 10 Tea Bags
How to brew
- Insert one tea bag into 16.9oz (500ml) - 24oz (700ml) bottle of water or preferred container.
- Shake and steep for 6-10 hours in the refrigerator.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE REFRIGERATING FOR A GOOD INFUSION.
- Remove the tea bag.