Kuki Hojicha Dark Roast, 3.6oz
Dark roast flavored hojicha which is roasted for a longer amount of time at higher temperatures than regular hojicha. Dark brown in color. The flavors are bold and rich, but it also represents sweet profile that tencha stems originally contain.
- DELICIOUS: Award winning tea processer did roasting using tencha, which is ingredients of matcha. Very rare type of hojicha even in Japan.
- FRESH: Using kuki (stem part), taken from the first flush green tea harvested in Sayama, Saitama prefecture Japan. Stored under proper temperature control, processed in small batches.
- LOW CAFFEINE CONTENT: Roasting process reduces caffeine much.
- Aroma: Dark roasted
- Flavor: Bold and rich
- Origin: Saitama, Japan
- Net Weight: 100 g (3.6 oz)
- Tea leaves: 3g (2 tbsp) 160ml water
- Water Temp: 100°C (212°F)
- Steep Time: 30 seconds
- Servings: Tea leaves can be steeped up to 2 times